a l m o s t t h e r e !
I’m working on the last paragraph of my last assignment for fall quarter. You think I could just pop it right out? nope. Just sitting here. Can’t find the focus or motivation to finish. hahah ahhhhh so close.
It’s the little things
Oh how happy life makes me! Even in times where so much is going wrong, the little things add up to make each day SO beautiful! Here’s a reminder to future Jaclyn: let yourself enjoy everything. Life is short.
The little things:
- Turning the heat on when its freezing cold, even though it costs more.
- Waking up and wanting to keep sleeping, not because you’re exhausted, but because you’re SO cozy and peaceful.
- When the cutest boy in the world texts you the sweetest things in the world. Let yourself smile like a goober, because you’re in love so why not!
- When teachers actually care about your personal well-being
- When dinner cooks fast and tastes GREAT
- When conversation flows so easy between new friends
- Days without stomach aches or joint pains
- Clear skies
- New clothes
- When your eye liner looks bomb, on BOTH eyes
- sugar cookies at midnight just cuz
- weekend plans
These are just a few of my current favorites :)
Look for the good in each day, you’ll be shocked in how much you find!